Ever bought an inferior lockbox that is just not getting the job done? Or do you have any old lockboxes that are doing nothing except collecting dust somewhere and taking up your valuable space? Now you can turn those into “CASH”* by taking advantage of our “Trade-Up to a NUSET program” !!
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase a new NuSet lockbox and trade-in an eligible lockbox and receive up to $9.00. Purchases must be made between May 26, 2009 to Sept. 30, 2009.
- No Cash - Store Credit only.
- One lockbox will be accepted per one new NuSet lockbox purchased. One for one trade only. Customers are responsible for properly packaging and safely shipping their lockbox(es) to NuSet. NuSet is not responsible for lockbox(es) lost or damaged in transit. NuSet strongly recommends customers insure the shipment and use a traceable carrier such as UPS.
- In addition to the cost of each trade-in lockbox(es), the customer is responsible for paying all applicable sales tax, handling fee, and shipping fees, which can vary depending on location of the customer.
- Eligible lockboxes must be in working conditions with brand in order to participate in this trade-in program. Brand eligible are Nuset, Shurlock, Supra, Master, Guardian, Avanti, Sentilock, GE, Vault Lock, and Bargain Locks.
- Leased, rented, stolen or licensed-against lockbox is prohibited for use in the NuSet Trade-Up Program. Lockbox being traded must be wholly owned by the original owner. Parts or partial lockbox(es) are not acceptable as trade-up lockbox(es). NuSet reserves the right to determine whether lockbox being traded is comparable or complete.
- Submitting false claims for promotion benefits may make you ineligible for future participation in NuSet's Trade-Up program and may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution. Submitting inaccurate list of trade-in lockboxes will disqualify the claim and may disqualify you from future Trade-Up program. NuSet reserves the right to request additional information from you at their discretion to validate a claim.
- Promotion void where taxed, regulated, restricted or prohibited by law.
- NuSet is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or shipping-due claims/requests or for any printing, human, fax, computer or other errors. Nonconfirming submissions will not be processed. Once you send your lockbox(es) to NuSet's Trade up program, NuSet cannot and does not guarantee that it will be able to honor any request for return of the lockbox(es) and/or any data, product or information contained in said lockbox. If a "trade lockbox" needs to be returned, NuSet or their program administrator will make a reasonable commercial effort to get "trade lockbox" returned in the condition it was received at customer's expense.
- In the event of a dispute over whether or not lockbox is equal in type and quantity, the judgment of NuSet will prevail. NuSet may, at their sole discretion, disqualify claims that do not comply with the guidelines established in these Terms and Conditions or that NuSet believes are fraudulent.
- All documentation and lockbox(es) submitted for this program becomes the property of NuSet and will not be returned.
- Offer not transferable.
- All decisions by NuSet or its program administrator are final. NuSet also reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
- In order to participate in this program, I agree and acknowledge the above terms and conditions.
This article was published on Tuesday May 26, 2009.